- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- Line the slice tin with Multix Bake baking paper then pastry. Line the inside of the pastry case with baking paper and fill with baking beans or uncooked rice. Bake blind in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove the beans and grease proof, using Alfoil place protective shields around the edge of the pastry case (to stop the pastry burning) and bake again for another 8-10 minutes until the bottom of the pastry is crisp. Remove from the oven.
- Heat a large frying pan or sauté pan on a low to medium heat, add the olive oil and onions and cook for about 8-10 minutes until they have started to soften. Add 2/3 of the zucchini, the crushed garlic and thyme leaves and cook for a further 2 minutes. Allow to cool slightly. In a large bowl, beat the eggs and yoghurt together. Add the cheddar, the zucchini mixture and season with salt and pepper to your taste. Spread the mixture evenly over the cooked pastry base, top with the remaining zucchini slices and crumbled feta.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the filling is just set and the top is golden-brown. Serve as a main course with a crisp green salad or cut into bite sized pieces and serve as a canapé.
Hot tip: The blind baking helps ensure the pastry in your tart is crisp. Multix bake won’t stick to your pastry which makes it very easy to work with.