- Brush a 20cm square slice tin with melted butter, then line with Multix Bake.
- Place the condensed milk, butter, brown sugar and golden syrup in 3 litre or 12 cup microwave safe glass bowl.
- Cook uncovered in your microwave on medium high for about 10 minutes (removing from the microwave and stirring every 2 minutes), heat until bubbles appear through the whole of the mixture. Remove from the microwave and stir in the chocolate until it melts and is well mixed.
- Pour into the slice tin, top with toasted blanched almonds and press them down into the fudge using a spatula . Cover with Multix cling and refrigerate until cool.
- To decorate the cooled fudge. Place the remaining 100g of dark chocolate in a Multix slider or microwave bag. Seal and place in the microwave on low for about 2 minutes or until the chocolate in thoroughly melted. Remove the cling film from the top of the fudge. Snip a tiny corner in the slider bag and use it to drizzle a thin stream of melted chocolate over the fudge in a zigzag pattern. Allow the chocolate to set. Cut the fudge with a sharp knife into bite size pieces to serve.
Tip: This fudge makes a great home made gift, just wrap it in little parcels using Multix Bake and tie with pretty ribbons.