Multix Greener Plant Based Freezer Bags with Handy Ties Medium 50 Pack
Made with 50% plant based material from sugarcane, a natural, renewable resource. A sustainable alternative to regular plastic freezer bags.
Multix products are available at leading supermarkets. Ranging may vary from store to store so please contact your local store directly to confirm that the product you are looking for is available.
Our Multix® Greener™ Plant Based Freezer Bags reduce the impact on the environment because they are made with 50% plant based material from sugarcane, a natural, renewable resource. Sugarcane naturally absorbs CO2 and produces oxygen while growing, reducing the carbon footprint of the product. They are also 100% recyclable through your local soft plastic recycling, like RedCycle.
With Multix® Greener™ we want to make it easier for you to make better choices that are not only great for your family thanks to reliable, high quality products you expect from Multix®, but also reduce the impact on the environment.
– Performs like a regular Multix freezer bag
– Fit on Multix dispenser hook – go to www.multix.com.au to receive yours for free and see our full range of products
– Freezer & Microwave safe
– Food safe & BPA free
– Size Medium 30 x 26cm, with Handy Ties
– Pack of 50
These freezer bags are recyclable in Australia through the REDcycle Program. To find your nearest drop off location, visit www.redcycle.net.au
Multix® HANDY TIPS
– Multix® Freezer Bags can be used to line food for easy separation when frozen.
– To avoid freezer burn expel as much air as possible before tying off the bag.
-Do not refreeze thawed foods.
– Do not use Multix® Freezer Bags with a browning dish.
– Use Multix® Freezer bags as a barrier to prevent splattering and to speed up heating in the microwave.
– When removing food from bag, be careful of hot escaping steam.
– Avoid bag contact with hot fatty foods.
– Please leave the bag at least partially open when using in a microwave to allow steam to escape.
Storage Instructions + Warnings
Warning: To avoid suffocation, keep bags out of reach of children.