Multix Germ Shield* Sandwich Bags 50 Pack
The antibacterial technology helps keep your food safe by repelling germs, so they don’t stick to the bags. Tested for antibacterial activity against:
– E.Coli (Escherichia coli)
– Staphylococcus Aureus
– Listeria (Listeria monocytogenes) bacteria
Test was conducted against ISO 22196-2011 with significant reduction of bacteria observed after 24h.
Multix products are available at leading supermarkets. Ranging may vary from store to store so please contact your local store directly to confirm that the product you are looking for is available.
Multix® GERM SHIELD* is an innovative antibacterial technology that helps keep your food safe by repelling germs, so they don’t stick to the bags.
- Helps minimise cross contamination while storing food.
- Can be used as a freezer bags – expel as much air as possible before sealing the bag to help prevent freezer burns.
- Can be hand washed, dried and reused.
- Microwave safe.
- Food safe & BPA Free.
- Packaging is made from 80% recycled paper.
- Pack of 50.
- Size: 18cm x 17cm.
- Do not reuse bags that have previously been used to store raw meat, fish, eggs or potentially allergy-triggering foods.
- It’s safe to defrost food in the microwave on defrosting setting, but the bags are not recommended for cooking. Do not reheat food with high fat or sugar content.
- Temperature tolerance up to 110°C.
- Leave the bag at least partially open in microwave to allow steam to escape.
Storage Instructions + Warnings
To avoid suffocation, keep bags out of reach of children.