Multix Freezer Bags Small 120 pack
120 Small Multix Freezer Bags. They are easy to tear off and are microwave safe. Size: 25cm x 20cm.
Multix products are available at leading supermarkets. Ranging may vary from store to store so please contact your local store directly to confirm that the product you are looking for is available.
- High density film keeps food fresher for longer.
- Safe to use in microwave.
- Strong, reliable and safe for food storage.
The REDcycle scheme is no longer operational. Unfortunately, this means that there is no collection of soft plastics available for customers at the present time. Industry is working hard to identify pathways to create new scheme(s). In the meantime, customers are advised to dispose of their soft plastics in the landfill bin. Thank you for your understanding.
Multix Handy Tips:
- Multix Freezer Bags can be used to line food for easy separation when frozen.
- To avoid freezer burn expel as much air as possible before tying off the bag.
- Do not refreeze thawed foods.
- Do not use Multix Freezer Bags with a browning dish.
- Do not use twist ties in the microwave.
- Use Multix Freezer Bags as a barrier to prevent splattering and to speed up cooking in the microwave.
- When removing food from bag be careful of hot escaping steam.
- Avoid bag contact with hot fatty foods.
Multix Dispenser System Assembly
- Use self tapping screws to screw hook into cupboard door.
- Tear off the bottom of the pack.
- Remove Freezer Bags from pack and place onto dispenser system hooks.
- Dispense Freezer Bags as required.
Storage Instructions + Warnings
To avoid suffocation, keep bags out of reach of children.